How do ya'll mount your tweets

bmxkid92

I'm running a crescendo ft-1 and a pair of PWX6.5s per door

This was back when I was running passive and a single mids/highs amp. Now I'm running active, one amp dedicated to the mids, one amp for the tweeters. So things are a bit louder now, but that tweeter can do more than keep up against these

thats what i was planning on running as far as mids and highs. what amp are you running.

Crossfire BMF600.4.

Rated at 12.5v and I'm putting 16 through it. So who knows what I'm getting for power LOL

I forgot to add:

It's the BMF600.4 to the mids, and an MB quart RA400.2 to the tweeters

I used a hole punch on the back door panels and the same to mount them in the stock location for the fronts. Used a bead of hot glue to keep them in. This was a year ago and they are still holding on just fine.

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3146.jpg

IMG_3171.jpg

IMG_3173.jpg

IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

Just be careful pushing them in so you don't dent the screen covers like I did on one of mine :(. You can see it in this last pic.

I used a hole punch on the back door panels and the same to mount them in the stock location for the fronts. Used a bead of hot glue to keep them in. This was a year ago and they are still holding on just fine.

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3146.jpg

IMG_3171.jpg

IMG_3173.jpg

IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

Just be careful pushing them in so you don't dent the screen covers like I did on one of mine :(. You can see it in this last pic.

are those back pieces from your mount kit or front ? looks really good. I'm deff getting some great ideas for what I want to accomplish with cleanliness looks. also what brand tweeters are you using

i put mine in the pillars. This is the only pic i have of the pillars right now.

031_zps3a2cc10a.jpg

these are not done of course.

I plan on eventually ending up like that. But I want to play around with fiberglass on something a little smaller first. I've never used it before. I'm gonna order some SMD sunflash because of the vids I have seen of people using it vs. the old style glassing and it seems less of a hastle.

Archived