rsfm089 Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 So my hdc3 is being sent out today so happy. Scared to death though I have a planet audio ac3000.1 how can I set the gain for this sub so it doesnt distort. This is my first real piece of equipment and don't want to f it up. I have a multimeter but that's it
walwalka Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 See if you can find someone that is near you using this: http://batchgeo.com/map/93b3e7dfd7ea8496a6f1640587e3e4cf It's the SMD tool map. 2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin
Seymore Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 You need either two multimeter oe an osilloscope 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
rsfm089 Posted April 28, 2014 Author Report Posted April 28, 2014 Wow the closest person is a state away why do I live in wi
rsfm089 Posted April 28, 2014 Author Report Posted April 28, 2014 How do I do it with two multimeteres
Dan2427 Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 Where at in Wisconsin? Brian is over by the lake, and I'm not too far into Minnesota 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
Dan2427 Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 Too far for me to do anything! Sorry.. Message audiofanaticz on here he has a dd1 and should be fairly close to you. If he can't help there's gotta be some in Chicago with a DD1 or oscope that can help you. 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
alaskanzx5 Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 Could keep the gain all the way down until you can get it done right. I'm sure someone around the area will help you but you might have to throw some gas money there way or meet up with them at a show. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.