Music zip files coming soon... Braunafied

How do we know it's not all clipped to hell and back? I'm probably going to pass on this. haha

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

How do we know it's not all clipped to hell and back? I'm probably going to pass on this. haha

Hahah hell no its not, i wouldnt play that shit on my system. And i wouldnt let u play it on urs. If your playing songs u get from mixtapes and just download random junk off the internet chances are those songs ur getting are clipping hella high and ive seen it tons of times ppl playing junk mp3 files with 64kbps sounding like poo and clipping bob marley high.

But im not in held accountable for people that dont set there gains right and blow shit. Cause with all music people are going to blame whoever created it that oh your song blew my sub and speakers to much bass..nope there just idiots that cant set gains and dont know how to tell if your system is pushing well past its limits mechanically

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

CD's bought lol and music files that are cd quality. Trust me i cant stand the sound of a shitty recorded songs or when DJ's come in and start yelling like waka flocka and boost everything to make it seem loud

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

Im trying to get copyright license and all that jazz so ppl dont rat me out and take me to prison for bass boosting songs lol that would be some shitty stuff

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

We don't need to tell on you. If you don't get your copyrights this thread told on you.

haha nice. well let me get that done. think when decaf was doing it in the beginning there was some copyright stuff going on. I just want this to go smooth i want people to tell me what they want done and what there fav songs are. I have my music and im open to all others to so its nice to do stuff that is out of my zone.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

We don't need to tell on you. If you don't get your copyrights this thread told on you.

haha nice. well let me get that done. think when decaf was doing it in the beginning there was some copyright stuff going on. I just want this to go smooth i want people to tell me what they want done and what there fav songs are. I have my music and im open to all others to so its nice to do stuff that is out of my zone.

Lol and that's why no one speaks of decaf here now

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Lol and that's why no one speaks of decaf here now

Yeah im not going to post links or anything till everything is said and done. I will NOT get this site shutdown over that. Not in it to ruin that for people

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S