Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

I wasnt sure how to mount the pvc on the inside so i made this. It serves two purposes, to hold the pipe in place and acts as a flare for the pvc.

20140507_201654_zps1bcu02kg.jpg

I used a 4 1/2" holesaw then doubled up the wood.

20140507_202055_zpsteqi6jyf.jpg20140507_202059_zpscgqjtq60.jpg

Shoved a piece of scrap pipe in and use a flush trim bit to get this. Also rounded all the edges.

20140507_203152_zpsumxfdozx.jpg20140507_203235_zpsjrfzctjx.jpg20140507_210707_zpsj6byoszr.jpg

Posted

Hmmmmmm... I just got a text from the guy I got the ZV3 from. He wants to trade my aq2200 and ZV3 for an American Bass PH4000 and a ZV4. I heard that setup the other day and it is ridiculous! Anybody have any experience with the PH4000? Is it a worthy trade?

Posted

It sounds awesome! Very punchy and accurate from my initial listening. It is a little louder and clearer than the HDS312 but even in the smaller box if I push too hard it will bottom out. Not sure what's going on there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3203 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...