Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Blow through 4th order or keep my wall


Recommended Posts

Posted

Would I be able to get close to

The same results out of a blow through 4th, not with a camper shell and port through window but traditional blow through, I have 8 sa 12s not sure about room yet since it's a stepside or I'm debating on looking for a camper shell, just wondering if id still be able to do numbers and pull hairtricks without substantially noticing a decrease

In sound from my wAll, ( only reason I want to change is I have zero leg room in my truck lol ) if I could go back I would have don't a blow through and not walled it jus for practicality reasons

8 sundown sa 12s walled
Saz3000 at .5
HO alt
All ofc Sky high wire
Alpine components
Rockford power mids

imagesCAA9EA5N_zps0f411022.jpga5ec9a01-b60c-4312-9001-236b48dfe6b0_zpsb01ef146-7fd0-47c3-90e9-f1a2d4595b03_zpsimagesCATNMRMV_zps66a8566a.jpg

Posted

Blow through can get loud.but going from a wall to blow through I have a feeling you will be not satisfied. depends how bass hungry you are ..

Posted

I say keep the wall and get your legs shortened. Will be less painful than losing a few dbz!

Bahahah true that

8 sundown sa 12s walled
Saz3000 at .5
HO alt
All ofc Sky high wire
Alpine components
Rockford power mids

imagesCAA9EA5N_zps0f411022.jpga5ec9a01-b60c-4312-9001-236b48dfe6b0_zpsb01ef146-7fd0-47c3-90e9-f1a2d4595b03_zpsimagesCATNMRMV_zps66a8566a.jpg

Posted

Like this dudes set up but id need to get a camper shell, also I like zayms set up but id have to cut the cab out

8 sundown sa 12s walled
Saz3000 at .5
HO alt
All ofc Sky high wire
Alpine components
Rockford power mids

imagesCAA9EA5N_zps0f411022.jpga5ec9a01-b60c-4312-9001-236b48dfe6b0_zpsb01ef146-7fd0-47c3-90e9-f1a2d4595b03_zpsimagesCATNMRMV_zps66a8566a.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2966 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...