Second Skin Audio

i need a new box

it WILL work...just wont work well.

dont bother with hifonics amps either. step it up to something that isn't in the bargain bin at best buy.

abc does some very shitty work. They did my step dad's truck a long time ago. I took a look at the wireing job and said "holy shit, you got gosted'd". I still need to go fix it but I'm working on my car right now.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

explanation that I'm hoping you get.

You have a car and in order to make it go faster you add an engine from some other kind of car to run the other axle. So if your car is RWD you add and engine to the front wheels. The two motors will be fighting against each other more than helping each other. Same here. They won't have the same force, they won't even go at exactly the same time. One may be more sensitive or use more power or even have a different impedance. But after this thread I encourage you to try it. Once you do and see that it is in fact louder you will be wondering what we were all talking about. Then try two SA12s and a real amp and you will hear a whole new world of sound. Louder does not always equal better, SPL competitions being the exception. Basically if you've never seen anyone do it, it shouldn't be done. When you start winning competitions or designing speakers, then try to do something new. Until then use the tried and true methods. I mean think about it. You came up with this idea being a novice audio guy. Don't you think that the 30 or 40 year veterans would have also thought about it.

Don't think I'm trying to be a jerk either because I don't mean to be.

Archived