Jbarrera93 Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 Saw these on droppinhz, and I got the idea of doing about 4-6 in each door. Anyone had any experience with these? I will be purchasing 2 tweets and 2 of these mids to try them out on my temp amp which is a Kenwood KAC-1502s. 2001 Chevy Blazer LS Kenwood KDC-HD552U 2 12" SDC 2.5 D4 Fi SP4 18" 4 Sundown SA-12's HiFonics BE 1200.1 Soundstream RUB1.2500D Looking for a 5k XS Power D3100 4 Soundqubed 6.5's (Pro Audio) 2 Soundqubed 3-Way 6.5's 2 Soundqubed Super Tweeters
youngbass98 Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 Super loud 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
FUKAZ28 Posted May 7, 2014 Report Posted May 7, 2014 Looks like the people who bought them on parts express were really shocked for the price. I might give them a chance myself at that price.
Jbarrera93 Posted May 8, 2014 Author Report Posted May 8, 2014 Looks like the people who bought them on parts express were really shocked for the price. I might give them a chance myself at that price. Whats the price on parts express? I might order a set tonight, when i get home from work. 2001 Chevy Blazer LS Kenwood KDC-HD552U 2 12" SDC 2.5 D4 Fi SP4 18" 4 Sundown SA-12's HiFonics BE 1200.1 Soundstream RUB1.2500D Looking for a 5k XS Power D3100 4 Soundqubed 6.5's (Pro Audio) 2 Soundqubed 3-Way 6.5's 2 Soundqubed Super Tweeters
ChevyBoy95 Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 I have 2 laying around. Pretty nice for the price, sound pretty good as well. Nothing special, but look good and get the job done. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Jbarrera93 Posted May 8, 2014 Author Report Posted May 8, 2014 I have 2 laying around. Pretty nice for the price, sound pretty good as well. Nothing special, but look good and get the job done. Nice, yea most likely gonna order a set and see which ones i like better the Sound Qubed's or PRV's. 2001 Chevy Blazer LS Kenwood KDC-HD552U 2 12" SDC 2.5 D4 Fi SP4 18" 4 Sundown SA-12's HiFonics BE 1200.1 Soundstream RUB1.2500D Looking for a 5k XS Power D3100 4 Soundqubed 6.5's (Pro Audio) 2 Soundqubed 3-Way 6.5's 2 Soundqubed Super Tweeters
youngbass98 Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 They are the same price on droppinhz as parts express the last time i checked 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
Soccerballzs Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 A lot of the PRV are out of stock at PE. Use Droppin Hz!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Ryan929 Posted May 15, 2014 Report Posted May 15, 2014 For the guys that have heard these before are they pretty decent, I was gonna buy 6 crescendo pwx 6.5s but I mean the specs on them are pretty similar to these but for about 10$ cheaper per speaker would you say these would be worth getting over the pwx? Not a vs. Just asking for price comparison
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.