USPS lost my package, what can I do?

So my order got shipped on Thursday May 1

It was suppose to get here on May 5, on the tracking it says it got deliver on on the fifth at 11:49am but when I got my mail it wasn't their

So I said maybe it'll get here tomorrow (today) but it didn't

Went to the office and talk with one of the managers I think and explain them what happen he said all he could do was talk to the carrier

So they lost my package??!?!

Has this happen to any of you guys? What was the final verdict

What can I do?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insurance covers lost packages. File a claim. You either have to call, go to a UPS store or file on their site (like 8 pages to fill out). Don't let them get away with that shit.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Insurance covers lost packages. File a claim. You either have to call, go to a UPS store or file on their site (like 8 pages to fill out). Don't let them get away with that shit.

Was it ups or usps? If it was usps I know you can do it online and take care of it. I've called in once through ups and it's simple on the phone doing it.

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

The guy said if it says delivered on the tracking number that they can do anything

So I can still file a claim?

Theirs a $50 insurance

Was it ups or usps? If it was usps I know you can do it online and take care of it. I've called in once through ups and it's simple on the phone doing it.

ah shit sorry. OP said USPS and I had UPS on the brain since I have so much hate for them. Sorry.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I could be wrong, but i believe the SHIPPER has to file a claim. And then you have to take it up with the shipper.

Anyway good luck.

truthsayer

That bites... It most likely got shipped to the wrong address...

My Porter Cable 7424XP got shipped to the wrong house once.... I was lucky the neighbor was nice enough to walk to my house and hand deliver it to me.

I've also done the same thing 5-6 times for my neighbors. Complained to USPS many many times and they just don't care :(.

GL!

That bites... It most likely got shipped to the wrong address...

My Porter Cable 7424XP got shipped to the wrong house once.... I was lucky the neighbor was nice enough to walk to my house and hand deliver it to me.

I've also done the same thing 5-6 times for my neighbors. Complained to USPS many many times and they just don't care :(.

GL!

I feel like going to all my neighbors on my block and asked them

Archived