MatthewBigBossWilliams Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 My 2 Power Acoustik MOFO 15s. let me know what you guys think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZRDeQ1vqAw&feature=youtu.be
MatthewBigBossWilliams Posted May 8, 2014 Author Report Posted May 8, 2014 No. I had someone do it. I just wanted to show the MOFOs aren't as bad as people are saying
Ninja_v1.0 Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 if you're happy bro then thats all that matters When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
hazestorm23 Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 Idk if its just me or what but it seems like one was moving more than the other and were not hitting at the same time
jdshott Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 Not a bad little set up . No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement ) A SQ head unit 6 5.25 2 X 6x9s 7804 P400.4 4001D 1 34s (Maybe time to change brand) 4 X 15" s !/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring :morepower1: :morepower1: ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.
MatthewBigBossWilliams Posted May 10, 2014 Author Report Posted May 10, 2014 I checked it out. The camera can't keep up with both Sub's so easily. That's why during the night one, I only showed one sub so much to prevent issues.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.