hershy314 Posted June 12, 2014 Author Report Posted June 12, 2014 That was good for a small chuckle. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted June 16, 2014 Author Report Posted June 16, 2014 Went and had a pullmanary function test done today. Had a little trouble at first with the test. After a few tries I got it right. These tests tend to leave you light headed and give you a slight head ache. They have you do a few different test with normal breathing and another set of tests after taking an inhaler. There was no difference in the two sets of tests for me. So good news, I don't have asthma....course I already new that. I'll have the results of today's test in a few days. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted June 20, 2014 Author Report Posted June 20, 2014 Just found out I wont need surgery on my heart or anything any time soon so that's good. Guess my bad luck might be turning around. But I'll hold off buyin that lotto ticket lol. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted June 25, 2014 Author Report Posted June 25, 2014 I just got back from the doc. Talked to him bout the results from my echo done on my heart. According to him it all looked good. The leak was mild and I probably wont need any work done for years. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
SnowDrifter Posted June 25, 2014 Report Posted June 25, 2014 Good deal man!!!! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
hershy314 Posted June 25, 2014 Author Report Posted June 25, 2014 Yeah, gotta go back for a echo every year but other than that it's all good. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Pasta Prime Posted June 28, 2014 Report Posted June 28, 2014 Thats great news man!! New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.