hershy314 Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 Just got back from the Dr. Heard something that really didn't want to hear. I found out that a valve in my heart (which was replaced back in 2000) is leaking again. Wont know how bad until I go see a cardiologist. If it's as bad as it sounds, could mean another surgery in my future. Hope that doesn't have to happen but who knows. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Awhitewookie Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 I definitely read that as "Dr. Heard". Took me too long to read it correctly I hope for the best with you. Hang in there MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
hershy314 Posted May 8, 2014 Author Report Posted May 8, 2014 I definitely read that as "Dr. Heard". Took me too long to read it correctly I hope for the best with you. Hang in there Guess I should of worded that different, oh well. I know I have nothing to worry bout, survived the first one. Still that doesn't stop the nervousness about it, but until I find out more I'm going to try not to think about it. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hazestorm23 Posted May 8, 2014 Report Posted May 8, 2014 Hope all goes well for you man. Always stay on the positive side of things
hershy314 Posted May 8, 2014 Author Report Posted May 8, 2014 I"m sure everything will be fine. I mean I went through this one before. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
bcpballer64 Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 That sucks but on the bright side at least they caught it early "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
hershy314 Posted May 9, 2014 Author Report Posted May 9, 2014 This is something I've dealt with my all my life. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Tecomah Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 Hope it goes well man. Hopefully not bad enough to require surgery 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
hershy314 Posted May 9, 2014 Author Report Posted May 9, 2014 It could be, since the Dr wasn't able to hear my lungs over the sound of my heart. I honestly wont know until I go see a cardiologist. I do plan to make an appointment in the morning. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
SnowDrifter Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 That's no fun bro Suppose worst case... What do they need to do? Replace the valve all together? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.