Sonic Electronix

trunk space is overrated.........

IMG_2389_zps49420b8c.jpg

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Nice set up!! But I kinda like being able to put shit in mine........

multi purpose port...

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

How should I do it staying in the same area?

elaborate a Lil...

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Hmm..3 cubes of airspace and u want more bass? ..I think you are overrating your trunk space..I mean you could still put stuff in the backseat or on top of the car on the luggage rack..if you want more bass and you want it to be a night/day difference from what you have now you gotta be prepared to sacrifice that trunk space..personally idgaf about trunk space..all I care is is there enough space to fit a box big enough for the subs I want? And the batteries And the amps? I mean its not like youre walling off the trunk or doing a massive 4th order and getting rid of your rear seat. Yea you could fit 10s in there no problem but honestly I think it would be a waste of your money because in then end you still wont be happy with it and then you'll be trying to sell those subs to get new ones..but if you really want to stick to those dimensions id say go for a jlw7, sundown x12, c2 audio threatcon 4, even a memphis mojo, or Maybe a rockford t2..all of these in 12" but you probably will need more watts for all of these subs..idk what music you listen to that will all play a role in what sub you would like..

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

if you want space in your hatch area then i would just use one sub that can do 800-1000 watts that will still be loud especially if its built in a a good box and deciding on which sub to get it depends on the music you listen to.

Archived