damn so far all these are horable imo...the tires and rims on all suck except the caddy one, and on that...the front end blows monkey nuts

tisk tisk, lets get some realy duallys up here that look good

So true, all of them were fugly.

What about this one B)

Posted Image

So true, all of them were fugly.

What about this one B)

Posted Image

got a nice clean look to it, but like som1 else said, duallys just dont do it for me...if u want abig rig, get one, if u want a truck get one...its like puttin stax on a truck...wTf..??!!?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

what would make you think we liked that one if we didnt like the other one with the caddy front end? its ugly as hell too. duallies need to be left stock height and do what they were intended to do.

Well said!!!! agree completly 120%

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Well said!!!! agree completly 120%

Considering car audio has very close ties to all car modification I strongly disagree. Thats like saying all vehicles should be left stock and do what they were intended to do, its all about standing out and everyone does it differently.
crxsilogozz5.gif

this is my truck that I use for work everyday. the only reason that I put 22.5s on it was that the factory 16s only lasted 20 to 25 thousand miles. and buying 6 tires SUCKS.so the semi wheels so far have 110 thousand miles on them. Thats just simple economics. on the other hand I see jacked up duallies all the time. completely useless. you cant put anything in the bed cause you cant reach it with out a ladder. but hey there is alot of things I dont like thats trendy. like stick on buick vents or 26 on a donk. so it takes all kinds to make the word go round.Posted Image

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Archived