Ive been looking To get some new Rims, but wasn't sure of a good place to look. You think its alright to do it online or should i try to find a shop in my area?

Ive been looking around on CARid, but wasn't sure if any of you have had experience with a better place.

I really like this style: http://www.carid.com/lexani-wheels/lx-15-black-machined-423460.htm if you wanna suggest anything to me(:

I would say try a local shop first they're more likely to cut a deal with you on a set of rims and tires than an online store is. But use the online stores for a price comparison. Go in with a mind set of what you want and get some prices. What car is it going on?

Do your self a favor and go with a good company make sure you ask about the company check their customer service I got a used set of MHT's their the company that makes fosse wheels and a lot of others but any ways I cracked one it was just the center I set them an email and with 20 mins they responded I was ready to pay for it and they told me No their is a lifetime warranty and they would fix at no coast to me even being I bought them 2nd hand. Good company that take care of their customers are hard to come by now a days just a little advice.

• 4 weeks later...

They look like usual rally car rims. but this Ford is amazing. I love the body kit. I have never saw any like this car.

You can find nicer one for your focus RS, but it's your car and your choice :-)

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived