CstrokerV Posted May 13, 2014 Report Posted May 13, 2014 no v.s threads are allowed my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Funtoss Posted May 13, 2014 Author Report Posted May 13, 2014 Hi sorry I didn't mean to, just wanna know which one would be the best for me for the price before I spend the money on them as I really cant decide I haven't heard either in person so yeah Most of the $400~ subs are pretty crap and a waste here
Smurfboy Posted May 13, 2014 Report Posted May 13, 2014 Generally-speaking, both subs are good. Can't go wrong with either one of them. Probably flip a coin or something. Hey, didn't you just created a thread about that a while ago? What happened, though? Thought you made up your mind about which sub to get.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.