Am I that fast?? Vids inside for questioning...

hzsogood

Miss my SRT. just ate my wrx up, no ifs ands or buts. Obviously off the launch not the greatest since it is high tq ans fwd, but launch a little lower, and I used 18"s on the back with 17"s on the front with upgraded tires. Best time was a 12.01

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Got a Neon guy out here just like you (450hp/470tq), always wants to run people from a 50-60mph roll. "I can't hook up from a dig" he says.

Well drop the money on a RWD or AWD then, only wasting $$$ on that FWD hp battle.

I was just fine.. my 1.7 60' and 128 trap speaks more than any 1/4 time..

its guys like you hating on people like me with limited funds and an obvious handicap that makes me want to build this $7k investment into a killer.. Mustang owners around here are pathetic, as are most muscle car guys.. they dont care what you run, what you trap, or the dyno you post.... its still a pathetic "ricer" .... Ive heard all the shit talking before, I just thought there might be a difference here

but its ricers that pull up next to anything and rev up like they want to race. im onn neither side but doth sides can be assholes

im guessing "ricers" are asian.. at least around here they are.. My car which was built well, and not half assed is not a "asian" car... even at meets, and car clubs I would have relentless asians asking me the most obvious ignorant questions... I swear whatever they do is for knowledge.. they have no idea of what they are talking about

anywho... uploading a 60-140 mph run.. in "mexico"....

I know there will always be hate on the srt because it is a "neon" but cmon! its not to often neons beat a 565 hp rousch mustang for fun! mustang owners seem to be the most arrogant and that was my target

Is that why you're ignoring my replies? Cause I drive a Mustang?

I do a 60/70 to 150 run every Saturday morning on my way to school, on a certain stretch of I-15.

not you inparticular.. just the other 99%...

I thought smoking a 565 hp rousch was a good example, but all they said was its "not legal", or forced induction doesn't count"

that shows the idiots here, as a RS3 stang is supercharged, and obviously forced induction

Archived