Sonic Electronix

yeah annoy people so they can hate us more.. thats always a good idea

Agreed 100%

Uh? Who gives a fuck if people hate us? If your so concerned about a hobby, then switch to something else, there's haters for everything,

Get over it, live your own life, do what you want, people can cry all they want, if I end up with a ticket at the end of the day that's my choice.

imagine if this community was accepted and everyone would see this hobby as a sport.. this hobby is not about annoying people. having speakers outside for demos at shows is great but to do it to annoy people is just stupid.

im not concerned about our hobby im concerned about idiots destroying it

Well your comment shows just how infantile you must be. We have to give a fuck, it's called the law and showing respect to others. And your just another example of what's wrong with society today. Kids think they can do what they want with no consideration of their fellow man.

truthsayer

Lol, my vehicle is a demo car, as I stated in the first post, it IS NOT A DAILY DRIVER, but who said I can't get a ticket for giving demo's? Or annoy people? Your so ignorant, everyone just has to start shit on everyone's post, so drop your "it's the law" opinions and move on with your life,

Your not even in my city

Well I currently have 2 18" zv3's and I don't really care for tickets or annoying other people, but I bought 4 Selenium D250-TRIO 1" Phenolic Horn Driver 1-3/8"-18 TPI and I was planning to screw them down to a metal bar across the top of my expedition, and maybe put like a plastic bag sealed tight over the positives and negatives for whenever it rains, just curious about your guy's suggestions if you got any, or think this is a good/bad idea

Lol, my vehicle is a demo car, as I stated in the first post, it IS NOT A DAILY DRIVER, but who said I can't get a ticket for giving demo's? Or annoy people? Your so ignorant, everyone just has to start shit on everyone's post, so drop your "it's the law" opinions and move on with your life,

Your not even in my city

Well first off, i wouldn't say i was the ignorant one. In your first post as stated above, You did not say it was a demo car. There was nothing said about it not being a daily driver. So maybe you should read your own post's first before mouthing off. All i did was reply to your post about not giving a fuck about others. And yes i am glad i do not live in Wa.

truthsayer

Archived