Second Skin Audio

You're hardcore trying to get a design in a matter of hours. You've asked a couple of different times in these 2 threads you have going on.

What Cablguy meant is that just slapping a layer of resin on the wood isn't the cure all to being weatherproof.

The design you're seeking out(for free, on the internet), will require someone's time and knowledge. This time and knowledge is going to happen on their schedule. If you want a design you can trust, pay for it. Someone like Ryan at RamDesigns, or Robin Butler at BassHeads Ent would be a good place to go for you.

Also, RiottStarr has offered you a design(for free) twice in this very thread.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

What experience are you speaking of? If you're gonna call me out, speak on what you mean!

Wasn't calling you out brother. I just know what happens to a VERY expensive enclosure when all necessary precautions ate not taken to prevent water from getting to the enclosure ... I was just saying been there, done that and this is what you need to look into when building a Blowthrough setup ...

image_url-43297-1362643119.jpg

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

You're hardcore trying to get a design in a matter of hours. You've asked a couple of different times in these 2 threads you have going on.

What Cablguy meant is that just slapping a layer of resin on the wood isn't the cure all to being weatherproof.

The design you're seeking out(for free, on the internet), will require someone's time and knowledge. This time and knowledge is going to happen on their schedule. If you want a design you can trust, pay for it. Someone like Ryan at RamDesigns, or Robin Butler at BassHeads Ent would be a good place to go for you.

Also, RiottStarr has offered you a design(for free) twice in this very thread.

You're right and I am man enough to own up to my mistake in rushing. I don't really go through forums so this is new to me. I do want to know how to go about it the right way. All the money that's going into it, i'm listening and taking notes. My apology fellas...

What experience are you speaking of? If you're gonna call me out, speak on what you mean!

Wasn't calling you out brother. I just know what happens to a VERY expensive enclosure when all necessary precautions ate not taken to prevent water from getting to the enclosure ... I was just saying been there, done that and this is what you need to look into when building a Blowthrough setup ...

image_url-43297-1362643119.jpg

So whats the purpose of the PVC pipe?

Archived