soundstream15 Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 Just got me a nice pair of AQ hdc3 12s things are massive! They have direct leads but how would I wire 2 dual 1 subs to 1ohm? This is new to me as I only delt with terminals and dual 4 or 2 lol
OrionStang Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 The first diagram. http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=2&I=12#results SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 http://www.the12volt.com/12voltimages/2_1ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 FUCKING Ken nija SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 dude... leads, ARE a push term and such... all the same.. You are REALLY over dorking it.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
soundstream15 Posted May 17, 2014 Author Report Posted May 17, 2014 Yeah your right Kyle lol I over think sometimes :/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.