JSE Posted May 18, 2014 Report Posted May 18, 2014 Spoke with a local guy yesterday about building my door panels, basically the only thing I wont be doing myself. My plan was to run 4x sets of RF T3652-s, his only concern was that it wouldn't keep up with the 2x Level 6 18's I wanted to run and recommended that I use Pro Audio speakers as they will be louder. My concern is the sound quality. Obviously he said to just spend time Eqing. This is all going to be guess work obviously but what are the opinions of my 4x t3's keeping up with my 2x level 6's. 8 T3's on a 1k 8 tweets on a 600 2 level 6's on a 10 or 12k I will be using a RF 3sixty so Pro Audio isnt out the window im just having a hell of a time deciding what I would use if I go that route. I have sat in very few cars that I was happy with the pro audio sq. ~Meh~
Skullz Posted May 18, 2014 Report Posted May 18, 2014 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187117-doors-on-full-power/ 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
JSE Posted May 18, 2014 Author Report Posted May 18, 2014 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187117-doors-on-full-power/ It can be done I get it. ~Meh~
ToNasty Posted May 18, 2014 Report Posted May 18, 2014 2 sets of components can keep up with 2 18s. I got a demo from dolarbillz. And he has 2 or 3 sets of components with 4 18s in a 4th order and his highs were deafening. I had a single set of comps with a single zv3 18 and it was more than enough ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.