Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

That's loud. What speakers? Amps?

2004 Pontiac Vibe Build

Sony MEX-N5000BT

JBL P660C x 2

Sundown Audio Zv4 18

Crescendo BC2000D

Crescendo S800/4

Execution Audio 0 AWG Wire

Sky High Car Audio RCA's

Toolmaker Terminals

XS Power D1200

DC Power 240HP Alternator

Viper 5706

Posted

2 MA Audio 802sx on 18v powering my mids which are 16 total Sundown Neo Pro 10s. but have 12 in the front doors and 4 on each side of the port in the back. obsidian audio ST1 tweeters. 16 of them. powered on some PPI 800.4 4 channels.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png
Posted

Holy crap doors got speakers.....

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Posted

Yeah its loud. BUT FUCK that is CLEAR as shit. Sounds so fucking CLEAN

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5652 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...