Jump to content
Sky High Car Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

I dont think he is complaining I think he is just saying USPS beat the spool to hell and back. If there is an issue that needs to be resolved please feel free to shoot us an email or give us a call.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted (edited)

I dont think he is complaining I think he is just saying USPS beat the spool to hell and back. If there is an issue that needs to be resolved please feel free to shoot us an email or give us a call.

This, sounds more like pissed off with USPS playing Jim Carrey with it.

1480364_o.gif

Edited by Lbox88
Posted (edited)

Did this ship[ from me or from sky high?

The wire itself is pretty hard to destroy, the flimsy plastic spool is another story.

I thinking I made a mistake with my header, my mistake....... Wire made it total umdamaged sorry Cody and the rest who thought this was a serious grip. I'd never slam a company less a was royally screwed.... Took me so long to respond cause I was taking pics for snowdrifter. I'm truly sorry and feel like a complete dickhead that I I'm for not making myself clear or even makeing the stupid heading. Matt

Im still a dickhead

Edited by poorfish88
Posted

glad you liked the wire man

if we can help you with the spool give me a call 7755138199 and ill be happy to help :)

Love the wire it's a huge next to Singer Pro and bigger than Stinger HPM by a lot, I couldn't even use the shca lugs to crimp them. I'm not bashing Stinger cause there wire has treated my right for 20 plus years. Just SHCA is so much oversized. I thought I was being funny about the spool. My mistake didn't mean to cry wolf. What a fool!

Posted

Yeah, usps always trashes the spool. Mine was beat to hell..... lol

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 419 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...