etsteezy Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 I've got sum Memphis 15 15-cm15q1 I need a recone kit please help
afrakes Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 Try posting in the right section. Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
Gladski462 Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 Had one of those reconed by PSI, worked well. Go on their website and check it out. 08' Grand Cherokee (2) DC Lvl 4 12's
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 Check out Psi, or Springfield speaker reapair . That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
etsteezy Posted May 20, 2014 Author Report Posted May 20, 2014 I also got a Memphis mojo 15d4 (not the orange basket, the newer one) the ohms read out nothing and the voice coil is a dark grey and she's super stiff, Wth happened to her?
etsteezy Posted May 20, 2014 Author Report Posted May 20, 2014 Check out Psi, or Springfield speaker reapair . I also got a Memphis mojo 15d4 (not the orange basket, the newer one) the ohms read out nothing and the voice coil is a dark grey and she's super stiff, Wth happened to her?
etsteezy Posted May 20, 2014 Author Report Posted May 20, 2014 Had one of those reconed by PSI, worked well. Go on their website and check it out. I also got a Memphis mojo 15d4 (not the orange basket, the newer one) the ohms read out nothing and the voice coil is a dark grey and she's super stiff, Wth happened to her?
gr8handogoatness Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 I also got a Memphis mojo 15d4 (not the orange basket, the newer one) the ohms read out nothing and the voice coil is a dark grey and she's super stiff, Wth happened to her?She's blown. Overpowered too much or clipped real bad. Or both.
etsteezy Posted May 20, 2014 Author Report Posted May 20, 2014 I also got a Memphis mojo 15d4 (not the orange basket, the newer one) the ohms read outk nothing and the voice coil is a dark grey and she's super stiff, Wth happened to her?She's blown. Overpowered too much or clipped real bad. Or both. So she needs a recone too?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.