Second Skin Audio

Amount Of Mdf?

how many sheets will i need of 3/4 inch mdf for my box? im thinkin 2 sheets will be enuf, but idk, also ima b putting some 2x4's in for bracing (unless there are other things that work better)

its gonna hold 2 dc lvl 4 15"s tuned to 37 hz, so idk, i havnt measured yet, but i just got the 500 loan last night, so good news.:D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

how many sheets will i need of 3/4 inch mdf for my box? im thinkin 2 sheets will be enuf, but idk, also ima b putting some 2x4's in for bracing (unless there are other things that work better)

its gonna hold 2 dc lvl 4 15"s tuned to 37 hz, so idk, i havnt measured yet, but i just got the 500 loan last night, so good news. :D

2 sheets is good.. it cant be that big of a box. should have more than enough to double up on the face, so you can put the subs in the box and give it the flush look. i have a copy of a box i got from doug stockton. that would be excellent for you.. easy to make. easy to put together.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

well since kingsuv is here, and has done alot of boxes, i wanna fill up most of the cargo area, behind the 3rd row, but have a good amount of space from the port to the back doors...any info there? and keep it under the 3rd rows back part

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

2 sheets is good.. it cant be that big of a box. should have more than enough to double up on the face, so you can put the subs in the box and give it the flush look. i have a copy of a box i got from doug stockton. that would be excellent for you.. easy to make. easy to put together.

sounds good

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

are you building in the X or the F150?? the box design i have would be perfect for you f150... i wouldnt use it in the x though..

the X, gonna run both of them off a pa 5500, should bang imo...we will see

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

the X, gonna run both of them off a pa 5500, should bang imo...we will see

hop on yahoo and i will send the box dimensions and stuff.. I just moved into a nice house.. so you are gonna have to stop by when i have the house warmming BBQ :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

hop on yahoo and i will send the box dimensions and stuff.. I just moved into a nice house.. so you are gonna have to stop by when i have the house warmming BBQ :)

maybe...cant get on yahoo, its not on this computer and im at school..:P so yea ill b home l8r

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg