Jump to content

*SPRKN_RANGER'S BLOWTHROUGH BUILD!!* 4 AA HAVOCS **VIDEO PG.7**


Recommended Posts

Posted

Think its like 70 miles or so. Thats nothing in SOCal commute right?

Shit I've had a 132 mile commute each way to work before...I'm just getting comfortable when I hit 70 lol.

I stay in Grande Terrace. Gotta check with with the wife about when we are making our fall trip out there.

Yea just let me know man...like I told pasta, I'm down to drive to meet up with someone who wants a demo. Especially if you're coming from out of state. Just has to be on a weekend.
Posted

Menifee is right next door to me.

You gonna come give my crippled ass a demo Brandon?

Hell yea bro! Your ass is first on the list! Plus your the only one I know with a dd-1 lol :D

I expect it to be playing in a few weeks so get ready.

Posted

Hell yeah. Im in Ontario every Saturday, so we can definitely work it out.

Yea but I'll have an excuse to go to that taco shop I went to last time if I go all the way to Temecula....el ranchito I think it was called? That place was awesome. Lol

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Shit got serious...

DA2EDD58-1E31-4964-B4CC-59751D18741C.jpg

27439B1D-0EAF-4491-8A2B-24B4E2F3336F.jpg

Subs are loaded!

037F4CD7-200C-4BD6-89DD-8F57C610F786.jpg

And the box is in!

4AAA5EDC-ED5C-407C-BF7A-3EF3CBC14B12.jpg

7F1EBC29-95D5-43B6-820C-6D8D2817B755.jpg

And yes that isn't an accordion boot, it's gorilla tape, there are layers of it lol. I was just to anxious to wait for the boot to come in I improvised until it does. There is no rain in the forcast so I'm good :D

Oh and it may or may not be playing :peepwall:

Posted

Hell yeah man

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Shit double hell yeah

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1120 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...