Jump to content

*SPRKN_RANGER'S BLOWTHROUGH BUILD!!* 4 AA HAVOCS **VIDEO PG.7**


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I went to go get the truck smogged today and was a little nervous that it wouldn't pass due to the fact that it hasn't ran much at all in the last 6 months, but she passed with flying colors! :D

EAFA3D2E-6074-4438-B673-6E118E873DBD.jpg

A few weeks ago, I got some second skin applied to the passenger door and have been too busy to get around to the drivers door lol. After I get the drivers door done I should have one sheet left over and was wondering what would be the next best place to deaden?

Also got my hands on a AQ 200.2 (thanks Ken!) so I'm gonna need to figure out what I want to run for a front stage. Hopefully some funds will become available soon and I will be able to get some shit done on this turd.

Posted

Ok well I shot a quick video...it turned out kinda weak imo but I'll post it anyways. Like I said before, video doesn't really do justice for it. Anyway here is the video, let me know what you guys think...

Posted

My roof was flapping like crazy.....slapped on two layers of 80 mil.....completely killed any rattle and noticed much better sound and response.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1154 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...