2 DVC subs into a mono amp

Just want to double check myself - I have two DVC 13W7's wired showing 3 ohms each hooked up to 1 Crescendo 3K. The final load is going to be 1.5 ohms, correct?

And then if I were to run each sub in parallel, I could get them down to .75.....?

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

3/4=0.75 so yes, it would have a final load of 0.75 ohms. I know some Crescendo amps go to 0.5 ohms, but i would go the safe route and do 1.5 ohms. I wouldnt want my stuff to burn up haha.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

Yes you can wire them series parallel to 1.5 ohm or parallel to .75 ohm.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

To be clear, my question was does having each sub wired in series putting them at 3 ohms each and then hooking them up to the mono block amp with 2 speaker terminals bring it down to 1.5 ohms? I am just a little confused on that part.....the amp basically puts them in parallel once connected cutting the load in half?

*Technically I had two questions in the first post.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

Yes you can wire them series parallel to 1.5 ohm or parallel to .75 ohm.

Ok, so series-parallel gives 1.5 and then parallel-parallel would give the .75. Thanks!

*I know this is a very simple question and I'm probably making it more difficult than it is but I'm trying to learn! "I'm here to learn people, not make out with you....go on with the chlorophyll!" (couldn't resist!) :roflmao:

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

Archived