Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

A good website for box buliding


Recommended Posts

Posted

the dimensions can be anything as it is in the back of a Tahoe 48 by 36 by 36

the 15 inch sundown SA

sound cube 1200 watt mono amp

I was told I need about 3 cubic feet for that box and 32 hz

on the different web sites I've been in when I put in my numbers in the come up different on different web sites just looking for some clothes dimensions and ported box at 32 hzs that would be great for that setup

just build a net 4 cubic ft box with a single 6" aero port. so easy to figure out dimensions. I just built one for 2 15s just over 8 cubes with 2 6" aero ports tuned just shy of 30hz.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Posted

So here is a suggestion, power: to 900W RMS, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, port clearance 3 1/2", figure is just an assembly guide:

1sa15.jpg

18supb_zps18fd5e15.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6285 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...