Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

port options on box for hdc3s


Recommended Posts

Posted

So got my new amp installed, ct sounds 2500 and love it, subs are still stiff but I need more port area bc I'm lacking big time with these subs. Right now I got a single 6" port, I will rebuild the box and here are my options.

2 4" ports tuned to 35hz

2 6" ports tuned to 38hz

Single 8" port tuned to 63hz

If someone has any other ideas lemme know. Here are my specs for biggest box I can fit

36w 16h 21d

Posted

Aeros are ok if thats what you want but why not build a ported box. My first was aero ports and rebuilt with slot and like it better now that its tuned right.

Posted

2 6's tuned to 38hz

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

I have my 2hdc3 in box with 2 6" ports and its loud and low!

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3394 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...