thanks man.

gonna try and make a big dent in this project this weekend.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

looking good man, cant wait to see it finished up!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

looking good man, cant wait to see it finished up!

thanks man. me too

made some progress yesterday....sorry if the pics are kinda blurry, I was around 6 beers in at the time....

the S-glass wasn't as impressive as I thought. The 5 layers on the bottom compared to the 7 layers chop mat on the top is night and day; the chop feels a lot stronger with only 2 more layers....but I'm guessing it has more to do with the weight.

15ro9d3.jpg

2dma39y.jpg

2dtvwif.jpg

hu3bpw.jpg

I also shaved down the lip by about a 1/2 inch. It was right on the money lined up with the top part of the bumper, but it still seemed to stick out. More progress today, I'm hoping to at least have the middle section glassed tonight. Then I have to delete the spaces for the fog lights and bumper lenses.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

sides are curing....

yca3t.jpg

domps7.jpg

sv2al5.jpg

2aalvdy.jpg

and it wouldn't be a glassing thread without a hockey puck....

2a76a2t.jpg

Nice man, looking good. Bumpers coming along.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I've been trying to get into the garage during the week but work is kicking my ass, and 90 degrees everyday isn't helping. Went over there tonight just to take the wood supports out of the side pieces.

Just to make a small note, I'm making a point to leave as little wood inside this bumper as possible; I want a fiberglass bumper, not a fiberglass supported by wood bumper. Unfortunately, I'll probably be leaving in the wood to make the lip mainly because I feel it would be beyond difficult to make it purely fiberglass and keep it as straight and smooth as it is now. It will be glassed, but I don't think I'll be getting it out......or I haven't thought of a way to do so yet.

It's coming along, but still a decent amount of work to do.

fknn1u.jpg

20qnxwh.jpg

2s0gy7t.jpg

Nother hurdle to jump this weekend hold tight!.....

erased the lower fog light mounts tonight....

2chkeu0.jpg

302nn15.jpg

5etz5f.jpg

2qscxfq.jpg

2yzk2uo.jpg

3-4 layers on the backside curing.

in7ayx.jpg

1z18d9d.jpg

29o0tjd.jpg

You got balls glassing that. Turning out awesome

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I second that. I am one of the least creative people ever and I can really see it coming together now. Lookin good man. The front end of the lude is gonna look sick!

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts