Sonic Electronix

Whats Is This Hurting?(yalls Gonna Be Happy Now!)

and what do you have in your car that makes people shit pants?

at the time-

Posted Image

but keep in mind different people shit pants at different levels, obviously with his 12v ground and sealed infinities he was not prepared for anything more than just that.

NO LIE eh?

do you even know what 32 gauge wire looks like?

Posted Image

yes. i do.

its very close to the wire used behind your head unit (give or take a ga.)

he had a run a few feet long as his ground. i have no idea why his pioneer amp worked without burning everything to the ground. he must have pleased the audio gods in another life

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

at the time-

Posted Image

but keep in mind different people shit pants at different levels, obviously with his 12v ground and sealed infinities he was not prepared for anything more than just that.

Posted Image

yes. i do.

its very close to the wire used behind your head unit (give or take a ga.)

he had a run a few feet long as his ground. i have no idea why his pioneer amp worked without burning everything to the ground. he must have pleased the audio gods in another life

-Drew

head unit wires are no where near 32 gauge

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

head unit wires are no where near 32 gauge

could be wrong, i remember buying 12v wire for my lighting and it was slightly larger than HU 12v wire and labeled as 32ga, thinking 32-36 was normal. his crappy ground was slightly larger than traditional hu wire hense me putting it around 32

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived