Robert8252 Posted June 3, 2014 Report Posted June 3, 2014 Robert, any clue what years that work on? 09+ crew cabs 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
timc31610 Posted June 3, 2014 Report Posted June 3, 2014 Robert, any clue what years that work on? 09+ crew cabs Damn, and I have an 08! My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Inbox Guy Posted June 3, 2014 Author Report Posted June 3, 2014 Robert, any clue what years that work on? 09+ crew cabs LOL i showed the service manager of my local dealership this trick and he was amazed! dam I should of charged him this.
Triticum Agricolam Posted June 3, 2014 Report Posted June 3, 2014 Each seat bet has a latch. I put zip ties on them to make it easier to pull up. Thanks! I figured there had to be some way to do it but I couldn't see anything back there. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Triticum Agricolam Posted June 3, 2014 Report Posted June 3, 2014 DO you have the specs of that? it looks awesome do you think it would work or be louder with 8's ? Thanks! I'm happy with how it came out. Unfortunately it won't work with 8"s. The box is barely 8" tall at the front so you would have to raise your seat and make it taller since most (all?) 8"s have frames bigger than 8". The second problem is there is only .35 cu ft of internal volume per sub. I don't know of any 8"s that are going to work well with that. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.