BASS_ZEALOT! Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 testing out the system & look what I found , rattles .. this was last on my list of things to do .. but it just got bumped up to first class !!! so I guess a after video will be comin soon, to show the progress/ importance of sound deadening material...YEA!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQinF2P4KYE&list=UUQAyyc_gg_uMc8h8Hj7UHVw&feature=share SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
ToNasty Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 Just so you know , nbs silverados need deadener on the roof even if you don't have a system. I know that rattle. I had it. You need to deaden that roof. 2 layers ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
808faka Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 throw a few layers of deadener on there, or if you want it to be really solid put a few layers of 1/8" board and adhesive that bitch to the roof. always works to stop flex for all my systems.
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted June 4, 2014 Author Report Posted June 4, 2014 Just so you know , nbs silverados need deadener on the roof even if you don't have a system. I know that rattle. I had it. You need to deaden that roof. 2 layersyou are correct & should hear how it destroys the sound quality ! its complete shit ! droppin the liner in the morn , then sit there & think ... it'll be fun to figure out . SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted June 4, 2014 Author Report Posted June 4, 2014 throw a few layers of deadener on there, or if you want it to be really solid put a few layers of 1/8" board and adhesive that bitch to the roof. always works to stop flex for all my systems.thxs, thinkin about 1/8,1/4 sheet metal/glassin but well see,... SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
ToNasty Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 I should hear? I have an nbs silverado ext cab. You ever got a peice of sheet metal and shook it (like thunder). That's what it sounds like. Mine did that with a single sa 12. It drove me crazy ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Joshoe Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 Just so you know , nbs silverados need deadener on the roof even if you don't have a system. I know that rattle. I had it. You need to deaden that roof. 2 layers +1 on all GM trucks (not as bad on the newer ones)... Even the freaking floor and back side of the cab! I sound deadened mine.. I'll get around to posting some picks on the build section.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.