Chode69 Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 that will be THE SHIT!!! cant wait to see a vid!!! NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
jmsonoma03 Posted March 21, 2008 Author Report Posted March 21, 2008 I Just called a mobile glass guy and i gotta double tinted (almost zero visability) rear window on the way saturday morning....so i guess ill have to break the old one out right before they get to the pad just wanted to know whats up with the civic .now everyone wants you to start bashing out windows to entertain them sorry for costing you money and time.
Applejack Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 i call the busted sub signed by you! Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Sp33dyG Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 this should be good lol the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray. Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt
BigPimpin91 Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 i call the busted sub signed by you!Wrong I did. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Pitbullx Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 Wrong I did.actually I got dibbies Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
Applejack Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 you wanna fight about!? Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Pitbullx Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 From Loganberry's Sig: arguing online is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarted KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
loganberry Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 From Loganberry's Sig: arguing online is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarted aww som1 used me quote...i love it now i feel all special... My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.