Jump to content

2013 KIA Soul Alternator


Recommended Posts

Posted

it looks like I have a spot on the back side of my motor, (between the motor and firewall) to mount another alt. if anyone knows if this has been done please post some pics. or know of anyone that has the bracket to mount the second alt.

planning on running 4-XL10", 7.5K at .5 ohm. Audio Control dq-61, 4 batteries, and a list of other goodies. going to take about a year to save up and aquire all the items. but will not get if I cant have the second alt...

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Posted

I cant imagine trying to turn those things in that little car with little engine.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Gotta do something. I will not be able to run the 7.5K without something. Or should I use more batteries??

I want to break the 150 mark, thats my goal. or should I do 2 15" and a 5k

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 543 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...