Tantric Sounds '01 Volvo S40 - Turkey Drag rebuild...(trunk bandpass ftw!)

Volvo? Check. Turbo? Check. Subscribed? Check. Keep up the good work man.

Thanks man! It's no 850 or 200 series, wanting an Amazon pretty bad...but it's still my little Swedish gem!

Speaking of that, my next project will be a summer/nice weather DD. Looking for a 240 sedan or coupe, motor/tranny combo doesn't matter... Just want to static slam the DICK off of one and throw some slick ass wheels on it. Or a bike.

Well feel free to find me on turbobricks.com. Same user name. There are a lot of good regulars there. Just show up with a thick skin! Diggin the Miata as well. Not my forte' but definitely a fan of them.

We don't do it for the glory.

Rear deck cover is off, have like 1/2 inch of space between the deck and the cover.

Anyone ever glue and bolt wood to the rear deck, along with foaming it, to finish sealing off?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I don't see why that would be an issue, sounds like it would work well. Make it happen!

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Gonna hit on it in the morning tomorrow, don't have to go to work until 3 soooo I got some good progress time.

Got my skyhigh order in today, some 2/0 lugs, a 2 channel 12ft RCA and a pair of splitters so my 4 channel I'm using to power my front stage. Haven't posted pics but it's an Alpine MRV V12 F-303 or some shit I bought from k3n0ck.

Got RCA's ran and both amps riveted into place. SkyHigh RCA's are fucking sweet. They clamp and hold on for dear life.

20140712_215131_zpsyjejoiqp.jpg

Thinking about installing the crossovers right behind the Alpine because I really have no other place to put them, besides the B pillar plastic.

super fucking mad right now.

Had my JBL mids in my doors for a month and a half now. Took them out, ran wire from the amp to them tonight. Put the passenger side back in, same exact way it was in the first time, rolled the window up and down to check clearance and scratched the fuck out of my tint.

So fucking mad I locked that bitch up and came inside.

Took everything out involving the front stage, and put everything back in today with a better attitude. It all went in smoothly. So happy. The front stage sounds great. Ordering some deadner tomorrow so seal the rear deck and do my doors. Hoping Mike gets me my alt here SOON! The show is 11 days away. CAN'T WAIT!

Deadened the deck lid, front doors, got the amp dropped to half ohm, still gotta wrap the fron of the box and make the ports look pretty. Waiting on mike singer for my alt. A little update pics.

20140718_202700_zpsfc3iqumj.jpg

20140718_202722_zpsr8akcg92.jpg

20140718_202750_zpsngrox8jp.jpg

20140718_202758_zpsc6z8v61k.jpg

Ignore the random speaker wire hanging by the seat. It's my voltmeter wire, I didn't know where I wanted to run it and threw it in last night in a few minutes.

This one is for Ken.

20140605_202138_zpsre2fc5pd.jpg

Archived