Sundown Audio

Real world amp tests

Afficionado

If he doesn't have the power to test certified, then the dynamic test should be void as well. All test versions need to be completed, and done on the same power, in order for any of the test results to be legitimate.

Id rather he not test amps at all (he doesn't have the power for) than only perform half the modes of the dyno. Its not a complete experiment.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

his not giving the amps any fair chance really.. all amps tested can do better.. i say he shortens the power and ground wires add a few batteries and a beast power supply then he should consider testing amps.. or at least he should stay on the 1.5k range of amps

his not giving the amps any fair chance really.. all amps tested can do better.. i say he shortens the power and ground wires add a few batteries and a beast power supply then he should consider testing amps.. or at least he should stay on the 1.5k range of amps

Thats my point. He is testing amps he cannot properly supply power to, and reporting the results as fact. The results are skewed and should not be accepted as legitimate.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

that ground wire at best should be no longer then 16 inches. you see the videos and that thing is 6ft long.. just that there screws the output of the amp.. a cap bank or a battery near the amp should be used to shorten those wires

He knows he needs a bigger power supply he's even said so but I do agree that until he gets that he should stick to testing smaller amps that he can feed properly.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If he doesn't have the power to test certified, then the dynamic test should be void as well. All test versions need to be completed, and done on the same power, in order for any of the test results to be legitimate.

Id rather he not test amps at all (he doesn't have the power for) than only perform half the modes of the dyno. Its not a complete experiment.

Dont watch then. Fyi, it did nearly the same power as my car did with adequate power supply.

I might be in the market for something 2500+ watts at 2 ohms. What have you tested that is good in that range and impedance?

T2500

Skar 4.5k

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Get educated and quit spamming this thread brah.

For amps in this range, the tests are as accurate as any other with the amp dyno.

where they may start losing accuracy is certified runs with amps at the T2500 and above range.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Dont watch then. Fyi, it did nearly the same power as my car did with adequate power supply.

I might be in the market for something 2500+ watts at 2 ohms. What have you tested that is good in that range and impedance?

T2500

Skar 4.5k

Do you have a video of these? I thought the t2500 was at one ohm?

Archived