home audio receiver to pro audio amps???

anybody know how i can hook up 2 crown xls1000s to a home audio receiver? im trying to figure this set-up up before i start buying stuff...

im trying to run a pioneer VSX-824-K to 2 crown xls1000s. Hope that makes sense, if its even possible.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

That receiver only has subwoofer pre outs. If i'm not mistaken your needing a receiver that has pre out's for all the channels. ( that.s if this is a continuation from your other post)

Edit: This one has the pre outs you where looking for. http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-VSX-1123-7-2-Channel-Network-Receiver/dp/B00BKXCKRC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1402358055&sr=8-2&keywords=pioneer+home+receiver

truthsayer

You may need xlr to rca leads also. Plus a separate tuner and crossover for sub. That is how I run my.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

You may need xlr to rca leads also. Plus a separate tuner and crossover for sub. That is how I run my.

He can use just the rca's. I checked it out to make sure.

truthsayer

He can use just the rca's. I checked it out to make sure.

so the receiver that i want to use wont work for what i am trying to do?

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

use the reciever outputs for the mids and highs and run RCAs to you sub driver amplifier using the sub output of the reciever.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

The receiver you want only has a sub pre out, so if you want to use it. You will have to power the mids/highs with the receiver and you can power the subs with the amp. However if you are wanting to use the amp to power the mids/highs you will have to get a receiver like the one i showed you, that has the pre outs you need.

truthsayer

The receiver you want only has a sub pre out, so if you want to use it. You will have to power the mids/highs with the receiver and you can power the subs with the amp. However if you are wanting to use the amp to power the mids/highs you will have to get a receiver like the one i showed you, that has the pre outs you need.

Thanks for all your help

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived