Sonic Electronix

New system burnt coil already!?

Sigh....

why do you want to throw so much power at this sub and why on earth are you wanting to wire down to .5? Does Sundown say the amp is stable down to .5? You are trying to give a sub WAY more then recommended power which it has already been proven you are not ready for.

Now you go on to say the fi is telling you not to wire down to .5 but ask a forum of people who do not work for FI if you should do it. Fuck it get another 5k and do one per coil.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

You already got an amp that does well more then that subs rated for, I say sell it and get one closer to rated and use the rest for upgrading your electrical system.

You already got an amp that does well more then that subs rated for, I say sell it and get one closer to rated and use the rest for upgrading your electrical system.

x2. A 3500w board would be a little easier on that sub while still sending it rated. Sell the 5k for a grandish, buy used 3.5k for $650ish, pick up a group 31 and some wire.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived