Sonic Electronix

hi, i redoin a boat that i got who ever worked it before did a horrible job and it sounds bad...

it has 12 speaker, and each on has there own channel, the split the rca cables with planet audio eq's (peq-10) and then a lot of y splitters.

i want to get rid of the eq's and cause i have 12 channels i was hoping to not have a lot of y splitters, is there something i can get that will split the rca's for me? i want to get the cleanest signal i can going into my amps

thanks

2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab - Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT - Rockford Fosgate T1500-1 - Probox 2 10's - Rockford Fosgate T600-4 - 3 sets of Rockford Fosgate T2652-S's

1968 VW Bug 1914cc

pictures of equipment?

There are EQing devices that will take i set of RCA in, and make it 4 RCA out (8 channels) with each on say front, middle, rear, and sub. And then from there you can split those outs if you need it. But Splitters arent necessarily bad, but kind of a pain and sloppy looking.

Links to said headunit, and amplifiers would help too, and what you are looking to do with each amp.

example, 4 speakers on amp 1, 4 on amp 2, 4 on amp 3, blah blah blah. It will help if you can give more detailed info.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

the 12 speakers are infinity 602m

one amp is a kicker zx350.4

the other 2 amps had one bad channel on each so im changing them they were kicker zx700.5 and a planet audio rx5.600

there r 2 eq's on for the front channel and one for the rear, the sub channel just y splits

the eq comes in with front rca, then comes out with 2 sets of fronts then has y splits on them(same with the other for the rear)(i want to get rid of eq's and splits so if there is a box that can split the signal evenly with out distortion thats what i want to get)

i have 4 front speakers on the kicker zx350.4

then on the first 5 channel i had 4 tower speakers and a p3 rockford sub

the second 5 channel had the 4 rear speakers and 2 mtx thurder 4500 subs

im replacing the 5 channels with wet sounds sd6 6 channels, so i have extra power for when i change the tower speakers at a later time.

im goin to use 4 of 6 channels for speaker and bring 2 for the subs on both of the 6 channel amps

the radio is a sony marine radio, idk the model of it but i has 3 sets of rca preouts

2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab - Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT - Rockford Fosgate T1500-1 - Probox 2 10's - Rockford Fosgate T600-4 - 3 sets of Rockford Fosgate T2652-S's

1968 VW Bug 1914cc

Archived