03 trailblazer slow build 8 dc lvl3 12" m1 project stopped may never be back im sad

Not too bad... But fleece stretched over the rings would have helped. Like the subs though

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Yikes! Look like you need to watch some vids on how to fiber glass. Not trying to be a dick but you might want to start over. Rings need to be secured, fleeced, then fiber and glassing to secure it all good to the panels

rings are kinda secured lol yeah i just did might start over we will see

Not too bad... But fleece stretched over the rings would have helped. Like the subs though

hopefully it will get better if not ill start over... yeah the subs are dissent off of 1300 watts right now can't afford my batteries at the moment and my s3 doesn't pick much up might try for a video again though

Looks nice man i will keeping my eye on your build. Got any pics from under the hood? i see you have the EXT model so you gained a little more space in the c pillar area. I have a 07 Chevy Trailblazer check out my build log its in my sig

2007 4.2L Chevy Trailblazer Crossfire Build

6 Crossfire xs v2 15s
3 Crossfire 8ks
4 Crossfire 6.5 Loudspeakers

2 Crossfire ST-1 Super Tweets

1 Pair of Rockford Fosgate T2 5.25 Components

1 Crossfire C5 800.2

1 Crossfire 400.2's
7 XS Power xp3000s

​6 C&D Batteries
3 Singer Alts
6 Runs of 1/0 OFC (Sky High and Welding Wire)
SMD VM-1
SMD OM-1
Pioneer AVH-p4800BS

Build Log
4th Order BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189896-4th-order-crossfire-trailblazer-buildlog/

Flat Wall BL - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198087-2007-42l-chevy-trailblazer-flat-wall-rebuild-build-log-4-crossfire-xsv2-15s-2-crossfire-8ks-xs-power-batts-singer-alts/

Scores
MECA - 159.2 @ 37hz
USACI - 161.2 @ 47hz
IASCA - 157.9 @ 47hz

Damn, you got the spray cans to come out looking nice.

most of its ok but there are places that need messed with just not sure how to do it without ripping some of it off

Heres where its at right now

20141026_150632_zps2d0c520a.jpg

Spray multiple light coats until it evens out. Looks better than other people I seen who did it the same way. What was wrong with the white?

the light spray won't work ill get a pic of whyt im talking about later .... i was going to leave it like that but decided to go all black with some green i have to do yet was actually going to make it look like a police suv but figured that they wouldn't like that lol

Looks nice man i will keeping my eye on your build. Got any pics from under the hood? i see you have the EXT model so you gained a little more space in the c pillar area. I have a 07 Chevy Trailblazer check out my build log its in my sig

yeah i was looking at yours the other day came out nice and i didnt do anything under the hood yet

Archived