Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box design for 2 DD 715


Kotoma

Recommended Posts

Posted

Like that box.

If you don't mind my asking, where'd the grills come from? I'd like to use something similar.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

 

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Posted

Nice work. Great looking box :)

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Posted

Thank you guys! :) I haven't metered it yet as I don't have access and there is not enough competitions/meets in Norway :(

Like that box.

If you don't mind my asking, where'd the grills come from? I'd like to use something similar.

I bought this from www.dynabel.no in Norway.

But after a quick google I found this: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_81309_Atrend-12GB.html

Looks very similar but it is for 12 inch, I'm sure you will find what you are looking for :)

2 x DD Redline 818

2 x DD m2b

1 x Gladen SQX 165 Component set

Sony DSX-S3000BTX

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5546 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...