Question For All My Computer Geeks.

Recently bought a new computer after mine went down on me. Came with Windows 8.............. Alright so 3 months later i hate my life, and everthing else when it comes to this computer. For some reason windows 8 is messing with my equilibrium big time, have no idea why either. Im decent when it comes to computers and working on them but im just not liking this at all, just my personal experiences, but im wanting to go back to Windows 7, researched and researched and ive been told this is more difficult than what i originally figured.. Any tips, ideas, advice, or anything would be helpful..

Recently bought a new computer after mine went down on me. Came with Windows 8.............. Alright so 3 months later i hate my life, and everthing else when it comes to this computer. For some reason windows 8 is messing with my equilibrium big time, have no idea why either. Im decent when it comes to computers and working on them but im just not liking this at all, just my personal experiences, but im wanting to go back to Windows 7, researched and researched and ive been told this is more difficult than what i originally figured.. Any tips, ideas, advice, or anything would be helpful..

uhhh just buy a copy of windows 7 and install....

unless you have a hp in which its a little more tricky

Just et a copy of windows 7 throw it in the tray, restart and clear your hard drive, then lastly I install windows 7.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Just install Classic Shell. It's free. It will bring back the Start Menu and then you have Windows 7 again.

http://www.classicshell.net/

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

start 8 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than classic shell.

Granted its like $5 but the nicest thing is its changing the system, its not a program that starts up after windows loads. Cant explain what I mean exactly except that its not an additional process in task manager running hogging up resources.

Ive used both on my lappy starting with classic shell than moved to start8 until the capability issues with win8 forced me to go back to win7 professional.

Granted its like $5 but the nicest thing is its changing the system, its not a program that starts up after windows loads. Cant explain what I mean exactly except that its not an additional process in task manager running hogging up resources.

Ive used both on my lappy starting with classic shell than moved to start8 until the capability issues with win8 forced me to go back to win7 professional.

You're concerned about Classic Shell "hogging up resources"? You have an 8-core CPU at 5+ GHz, 3 of the fastest single-GPU graphics cards in the world, 32GB of RAM, and Samsung's fastest SSD. If Classic Shell has any noticeable performance impact on your machine than something is seriously wrong.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

You're concerned about Classic Shell "hogging up resources"? You have an 8-core CPU at 5+ GHz, 3 of the fastest single-GPU graphics cards in the world, 32GB of RAM, and Samsung's fastest SSD. If Classic Shell has any noticeable performance impact on your machine than something is seriously wrong.

lol. stock chrome probably takes up more resources than classic shell or whatever its called.

I dont have a 8core 5ghz cpu 32gb of ram and 3 780tis on my laptop...... Its a samsung chronos with a dual core and a gtx650m and 8gb or ram iirc

Archived