Sonic Electronix

Where to download test tones?

I got a 404 error on this one.

Has to be something wrong with this site. When i tried from the site doesnt work for me either. Copy link and put in your browser.

Edit. Highlight link- right click and then hit go to link address.

truthsayer

Realm of excursion maybe?

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Damore has 0 -5 and -10 on his site for 1khz and 40 hz, I think snowdrifter had a link in his Sig at one point for more

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

There used to be this awesome app called boom button. You type in the frequency in and hit the button and it'd play the tone. It seems to have disappeared from the App Store though :-/

Basshead not audiophile

Find hexibases radiation. Its got tones from 10hz to 80 and a few other test tracks.

Archived