Oh, you assed out bro. Only thing out here for you is weed and bullets. Make sure you keep your hat straight and DO NOT hold up any numbers on your hands in the air.

Even if he doesn't do any thing that might throw any sort of gang sign he still has about the same odds of getting shot depending where hes at. lol. Todays news..............(example)

"A man in his 20s grabbed a teenage girl jogging in the Gage Park neighborhood Tuesday night and tried to drag her into a car with several people inside, police said.

The girl, who is 15, was jogging southbound on South California Avenue near West 50th Street when a dark blue car pulled next to her between 8:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. Tuesday, according to police.

A man in his 20s, wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and dark brown shorts, jumped out of the car, grabbed the girl's arm and told her to "get in the car," according to a community alert from police.

Four of five other males were in the car, police said.

The girl managed to free herself and run away, and the car drove off southbound on California, according to police.

BTW CALIFORNIA AVE IS WHERE COOK COUNTY JAIL IS. IT DONT MATTER WHERE YOUR AT YOUR NOT SAFE.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Oh, you assed out bro. Only thing out here for you is weed and bullets. Make sure you keep your hat straight and DO NOT hold up any numbers on your hands in the air.

Gotcha lol I plan on walking the dogs and hanging at the beach for a few days.

Montrose can get a little rowdy but you should be cool with your dogs with you.

Big ass chocolate labs.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

So basically I'll stay around here lol. I don't really care to much about museums, but I did notice some are close by.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

Even if he doesn't do any thing that might throw any sort of gang sign he still has about the same odds of getting shot depending where hes at. lol. Today

"A man in his 20s grabbed a teenage girl jogging in the Gage Park neighborhood Tuesday night and tried to drag her into a car with several people inside, police said.

The girl, who is 15, was jogging southbound on South California Avenue near West 50th Street when a dark blue car pulled next to her between 8:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. Tuesday, according to police.

A man in his 20s, wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and dark brown shorts, jumped out of the car, grabbed the girl's arm and told her to "get in the car," according to a community alert from police.

Four of five other males were in the car, police said.

The girl managed to free herself and run away, and the car drove off southbound on California, according to police.

Yeah but he's nowhere near gage park. You definitely right about being young and people associating you with whatever they want. I was always an opp when I went in a new hood. Even when I wasn't.

I think I'm really only going to fix up all of the computers here and setup their surround sound as a kind of payment for me staying here for 2 weeks. Then I'll start looking at things to do while all 3 of us are together.

Oh and people drive like assholes here I have noticed. Stop signs are a suggestion.

Take a cab downtown sometime. Last time I got a young pimp countin his single dolla bills on the steering wheel listening to "The Dream" singing Rockin that thing like word for word. They can drive downtown like your on the interstate with no cars around you. LOL Its cray

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Or Chuck e. Cheeses until you grow the hell up, lol.

Come at me bro. I'll just say that to everyone,right?

Archived