Krakin Posted June 18, 2014 Report Posted June 18, 2014 So I made it to Chicago and would like to know what the is to do up here, if any locals wanna chime in that would be great! Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
RyanJ Posted June 18, 2014 Report Posted June 18, 2014 O blok yaah 3 hunnit bang bang MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Krakin Posted June 18, 2014 Author Report Posted June 18, 2014 Thank you for that wonderful help.... Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
slamingsuburban Posted June 18, 2014 Report Posted June 18, 2014 pretty much not get shot or shoot someone as been the local past time for a while now.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted June 18, 2014 Report Posted June 18, 2014 Thank you for that wonderful help.... That was a Chief Keef reference - whom is from Chicago I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Krakin Posted June 18, 2014 Author Report Posted June 18, 2014 Went over my head Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Audio-Concepts Posted June 18, 2014 Report Posted June 18, 2014 What part of Chicago....I grew up on the south side Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
audiofanaticz Posted June 18, 2014 Report Posted June 18, 2014 jump up and down in those glass blocks that extend from the Willis tower go to royal pawn shop and make fun of them about their reality pawn shop show sucking worse than hardcore pawn. I would say goto the parkway garden apartments and drop watermelons off the roof, but I think that place was renovated lately so it may not be as much fun ill try to think of more
youngbass98 Posted June 18, 2014 Report Posted June 18, 2014 if it was nice out I would say go to the beach 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
Guest Posted June 18, 2014 Report Posted June 18, 2014 what part of chicago? im in the northwest suburbs right off of i90.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.