Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 AQ HDC4 18 Box Design


ZDudas

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just put my order in for 2 Audioque HDC4 18s need a box design now. If anyone is willing to help that'd be great.


Here are my dimensions for the box.


Vehicle - 2009 Chevy Tahoe Z71


Height - 27 inches

Depth - 26 inches

Width - 49 inches (MAX)

*** Tuned to 29-30 Hz. ( if another frequency level is not recommended.) I am wanting to murder the lows. Thanks

Posted

How much power are u gonna be running? Have u tried downloading Torres box calc and playing around with what you got?

2006 Hyundai Sonata Lx

- Alpine CDA-9885

- Rainbow CSX Comps

- (2) 12" Sundown Zv4

- Sundown 5K

- 4.6ft3 @ 33hz w/ 6" aeros sealed off in trunk

- 250a Singer alt, Kinetik 1400, (2) 2400s

- 150.4 @ Dash as of now

Posted

Taramps HD5000 @ 1 ohm. I have a MacBook computer it will not let me download Torres, or I would not have posted. You have to have Windows to download it.

Posted

So here is a suggestion, power: to 2500 per sub, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, port clearance 5 1/4", figure is just an assembly guide:

2hdc418.jpg

2xdd2515t.jpg

Posted

i have to hand it to joe x......i am amazed at some of the enclosure designs he comes up with!!

wish i had half the know how he does!

Posted

Thank you joe x we are going to get started building it this weekend.

Tuned in for updates. This is gonna slam!

DD M4


Rockford Fosgate P500-4


SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap


2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S


XS Power D3400 Under Hood


XS Power D5100 in rear


Michael Singer 200A Alt


Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Posted

UPDATE.

I got the box built!.... just got so busy that I didn't take any pictures of it. It actually barely fits inside the trunk opening of the Tahoe. Cut that one close! I will take pics tomorrow. Thanks joe x for the design. It turned out great as always.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 624 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...