Second Skin Audio

I currently own a Rockford Fosgate P3D4-15" subwoofer, and the specification sheet that came with it suggest a maximum ported enclosure volume of 2.5-3 Ft.^3. But with every program i have thrown the box and driver into(BassBox6, WinISD) they both show with a box that size that peaks at around 50 Hz, even tuned to something low like 26 Hz, The only way to lower these peaks down to around the 30Hz range is to increase the enclosure size to closer to 10 Cubic feet! is there some kind of technical error or is it on my part? Any help would be appreciated!!

that doesnt sound right if anything put it in 3.5 cubs and tune it to 32hz and you should get the response you are looking for

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

no honestly i wounld do a 4th order if you have the space. thses graphs wont be 100% accurate but gives you a rough estimate. blue line is the 4th order tuned to 45hz and green line is a ported box 3.5 cubes tuned to 32hzUntitled_zps962e751d.png

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

no thats not normal its just the sub. but your sub will work well in a 4th order bandpass.

Archived