timc31610 Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 That looks like a 6th order, post your port and net size specs. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
g2shuck Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 Ya it's a 6th which are hard to get right 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
Cj Kumz Posted June 26, 2014 Author Report Posted June 26, 2014 Yah I decided to go with a 6th order. That's is just a template that I did but wanna do the inner chamber at 4.5 cubes tuned to around 32 hz and the outer box around 2.5 cubes tuned to around 60 hz. But the calculations are messing me up bad lol. Cause I hear a series 6th order box needs you to subtract 1 port length from the other or something like that. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Cj Kumz Posted June 26, 2014 Author Report Posted June 26, 2014 Yah I decided to go with a 6th order. That's is just a template that I did but wanna do the inner chamber at 4.5 cubes tuned to around 32 hz and the outer box around 2.5 cubes tuned to around 60 hz. But the calculations are messing me up bad lol. Cause I hear a series 6th order box needs you to subtract 1 port length from the other or something like that. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
timc31610 Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 You are way in over my head with a 6th, maybe Cleansierra or Krakin will show up. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Bump4life Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 yea do not go with a 4th for those subs. I like the 6th order idea but do you really have enough room in a trunk car for a 6th? i struggled to fit a normal ported box in my mercedes. unless its like a 7 series or something i would question your airspace that you have Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
g2shuck Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 Man how are you fitting this is the question I have just like bump4life 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
Cj Kumz Posted June 26, 2014 Author Report Posted June 26, 2014 You know what the box just keeps getting bigger and bigger lol. So I am just going to do a normal ported box and face both sub and port back. Might cut the hand rest hole and if no air goes through let it be so haha. 6th order is some very difficult stuff to deal with and don't wanna get it wrong. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.