Could these Extreme cars actually end a persons life if you were to sit inside?

i say we use craig butlers van to execute someone.... even if 1 burp doesn't do it im sure enough of it would lol

If I ever do something to end up on death row I volunteer to do it.... but it has to be to this.

I can't find the exact weapon system, but here is an explanation of infrasonic weapons.

Infrasonic generators can cause negative emotions such as fear, anxiety, or depression, as well as biological symptoms like nausea, vomiting, organ damage, burns, or death—depending on the frequency and power level. Most of these weapons function between the frequency range of about 1 Hz to 30 kHz. These frequencies occur within the following waves: Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) 1 Hz to 30 Hz, Super Low Frequency (SLF) 30 Hz to 300 Hz, Ultra Low Frequency (ULF) 300 Hz to 3 kHz, and Very Low Frequency (VLF) 3 kHz to 30 kHz.

The full write-up:

http://www.newworldwar.org/sw.htm

Reminds me of LRAD and that microwave cannon thing they were talking about a few years back.

thats my favorite demo song :wub:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Archived